Sunday, April 12, 2009

Update



I figured I would post a little update on whats been going on with me, also a few awesome pictures of my favorite pets, cats! First off a little bit about whats been going on, I have been doing a lot of work in school and therefore have been very busy. Considering my blog isn't my highest priority I decided to focus more on studies and homework.



Well that's basically it, I've just been doing school and being busy, I will be posting a review of the movie Les Miserables tomorrow around five o'clock. And later in the week I will write about the book "To kill a mockingbird" and also my personal experiences from living in Georgia. And finally Saturday I will post a random thought I have, just for fun.



So check out my blog over the week, hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment